- Individual Coaching and Group Coaching
- Keynote Speech
- Lunch and Learns
- Leadership Assessment
- Tailored Workshops
- Youth Empowerment programs
- Women empowerment and well-being programs
My coaching involves the ability to understand you: to think how you think, and understand your perspective. From this benchmark, I will place another perspective on top of yours – stretching and growing you to gently see a more empowering way.
As a certified John Maxwell coach, I am able to help you look forward, paving the way to make progress, coming alongside as an accountability partner to help achieve goals and overcome limiting beliefs. My services include:
- Individual Coaching through private coaching in person or by use of technology
- Group Coaching, small setting with like-minded individuals onsite or via webinar and video technology
I will work with you one on one, providing private and confidential coaching.
My highest objective is to help you reach your purpose, vision and goals by working through your specific needs, be it personal or professional. Addressing you as a whole person not just a role, position or title.
We will create a strategic, tailored powerful plan for you to gain clarity through a weekly process including, interaction and accountability: I will challenge you to explore tools to help you:
- Invest in yourself and your aspirations and dreams;
- Address and overcome limiting beliefs;
- Achieve personal growth and realise full potential;
- Improve communication and relationships;
- Develop self leadership leading to improved performance, excellence and and success, and
- Achieve significance by investing and empowering others.
In group coaching, I will work with individuals in a group setting who share a common goal and task and are usually looking for someone to help with the process of working together more effectively to achieve an outcome.
Although it’s not singular in nature, facilitating the entire group’s input in thinking magnifies the richness of the discussions and results in developing solutions that are above and beyond what any individual can create.
The cohesive bond that is formed empowers each person to develop the leader within and shine in a safe environment that nurtures the group as a whole. It is an experience unlike any other and creates, bonds and opportunities to network building relationships and expanding your capacity.
KEY NOTE SPEECH
I offer customised speeches tailored to address the theme of your event . My aim is to leave your audience inspired, motivated and challenged to explore life with hope and purpose.
In addition, I will tailor the speech to achieve the aims you as the event organiser set out to achieve.
My speeches include an interactive element to engage the audience and help you deliver a successful event.
There is synergy of energy, commitment and excitement that participants bring to a mastermind group.
My facilitated groups offer a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, my masterminds can help you achieve success.
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group:
- Increase your own experience, receive critical insights into yourself and build confidence
- Sharpen your business and personal skills;
- Add an instant and valuable support network;
- Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming; gaining optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
- Study Leadership, Communications and Growth principles/practices in a group setting;
- Create an action plan and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals;
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members, a sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!
Lunch and Learns, Tailored Workshops
I offer customised presentations to fit your group or team’s needs and budget. This can include:
- Half day and full day workshop/seminar
- In-house corporate training
- Executive and personal retreat
- Partnership Summit
I will provide effective team communication and a goal setting structure that is important for forging relationships, equipping your team with the proper attitudes to develop the leaders within. Ultimately, this will bring cohesiveness to your group, increased productivity and highlight the positive influences each member of the group can bring to the whole.
At your request, I will incorporate your organisation’s themes, mission/vision statement or build on your existing training schedule to best fit the needs of your group.
Low self-image and poor character decisions, bullying and failure are some of the key challenges facing young people today. As a Certified John Maxwell (JMT) Coach, Trainer and Speaker, my youth empowerment programs are designed to give today’s young people practical tools and ideas to help them navigate in life, overcome barriers and succeed.
I provide training, workshops and speeches to help young people:
- Understand and apply key tools to develop and maintain a positive self-image;
- Learn what it takes to develop strong and effective personal character;
- Learn powerful, proven ways to look at failure in a new way and use life’s failures to build success;
- Learn positive attitudes and actions that will help stop bullying and lift others up;
- Empowerment to develop and achieve life goals, and
- Use of the JMT Youth Leadership Game as a tool to develop leadership skills.
Women Empowerment/Wellbeing (FAST)
FAST Stands for Faith, Aspiration, Stronger, Together. Founded by Patience Ogunbona a John Maxwell Certified Coach, Speaker and Trainer in 2013. FAST Ladies Wellbeing Club is a forum which provides an avenue for sharing and achieving positive lifestyle, career, spiritual, business, relationship and wellbeing goals and aspirations. At FAST we love to engage in conversations, share tips and ideas, celebrate one another. Our aim is to:
- Help women to explore self discovery and actualisation;
- Defining who they are and what they want in life;
- Improve and maintain health, emotional and spiritual wellbeing;
- Champion causes that improve women’s wellbeing;
- Help each other discover our strengths, and manage and overcome weakness;
- Create inclusive activities and events to bring women of all works of life together to network, and
Show chasing and celebrating women’s gifts and talents.
Leadership is influence — nothing more, nothing less. To grow in leadership, one must grow in influence. The Maxwell Leadership Assessment is an online resource that offers a comprehensive evaluation of an individual’s leadership, based on the teachings of John C. Maxwell. This resource is designed to measure your current level of influence through your own self-assessment, as well as feedback from others around you (referred to as “raters”). This information can then be used to target your leadership growth
The John Maxwell Leadership Game is a comprehensive game based on the teachings of John C. Maxwell. The game helps organizations improve their leadership intelligence and increase their effectiveness.
It is essential for leaders to raise their leadership lids. Why? “Because everything rises and falls on leadership,” says John Maxwell.
The Game is fun and engaging, yet it challenges the participants to have open discussions about leadership principles and values. It is designed to help leaders uncover gaps and areas for improvement within their leadership teams.