- Just because others are faster and stronger than you does not make your strength and abilities insignificant.
- Do whatever you can, whenever you can and however you can to get to your designated dream. Like my mentor #Paul Martinelli would say “hold your image”.
- When chasing your dreams, just because people are ahead of you and poised to take chances doesn’t exclude you from the mix. You cannot afford to give up, for all you know, you may have the winning strategy and they may not.
- Guard your self-talk the very first barrier to you taking action is you. You are in your head. Feed your spirit to develop discernment to know what would encourage or discourage you.
- Be proactive with feeding your spirit and brutal with any negatives that try to come in.
- No matter how hard you plan, it doesn’t always mean you will have an easy ride, the key is to keep moving forward regardless.
- You are stronger, braver, smarter, more beautiful than you think. This is only affirmed when you do what you need to do regardless of how you feel or what you think of your strengths and chances.
I am reminded that “the race is not always to the swift neither to the strong, time and chance (i.e due diligence, unrelenting pursuit and perseverance) happen to them all.